This step by step procedure describes how to generate and print program barcodes using the XL web page interface. The barcodes can be used to trigger XL programs for execution by scanning them using a barcode scanner such as the one available in any of the XL Barcode Kits.
Only programs that have been programmed to the XL device are available for barcode printing. If you have any unsaved changes, you should program them to the device before continuing (seeProgramming Configuration to Device) to ensure that all programs are available for barcode printing.
- Log in to the web page interface as Administrator (see Logging in to the Web Page Interface).
- Navigate to Administer | Configure Device | Programs | Programs.
- Click the Print Barcodes... button. This will open the Print Barcodes wizard.
- Select the items that you want to print. Only the ones that are checked will be printed.
- Select the information (if any) you would like to appear in the page header, including an optional comment.
- Click the Generate Barcodes button.
- Click the Print button. A page will open with the barcodes.
- Choose the printer that you would like to use and then print the barcodes.