This step by step procedure describes the final steps required after modifying and accepting changes to the configuration. You need to be on any page that has the More Options button, which is located at the bottom of the page (most pages in the Administer | Configure Device section have this button).
- Click More Options. This will open the Configuration Tools wizard.
- Click on Program Configuration to Device.
- At the prompt “Do you want to backup the current device configuration first?”, click on Yes – export a backup file.
- At the prompt “Configuration data ready for export”, click the Export File button and then save the file.
- After the export is complete, click the Continue button.
- At the prompt “Program the device?”, click on Yes – program the device now. The dialog will show “Please wait while the device is programmed…”
- After the device has been programmed and successfully rebooted, click the Close button.